FIM Europe launches the “FIM Europe Library” Smart Web App
The FIM Europe is pleased to announce the launch of the FIM Europe Library Smart Web App.
It’s not just an application, but a real tool to make easy, fast and immediate the use of documents and information directly from your device, both smartphone and tablet.
Through FIM Europe Library – available both for Android and iOS devices – with a simple click you can access an exclusive area with 4 sections at any time.
1. Institutional – FIM Europe Yearbook, Institutional Presentation and the last issue of the FIM Europe Mag
2. General Rules – Statutes & By-Law, Disciplinary & Arbitration Code, Sporting Code, Medical Code, Anti-Doping Code
3. Guidelines – Financial Guidelines and Environmental Guidelines
4. Sporting Rules – sporting and technical rules for each discipline
The FIM Europe Library is a tool useful for all the FIM Europe stakeholders, but especially on track for Jury Presidents. In case of updates, the documents in the App will also be automatically updated in order to make the latest version available. The aim of FIM Europe is to provide all the professionals with a complete app, with quick, direct and useful access in every situation.
Download the FIM Europe Library App on your device it’s very easy.
1. Open the camera app and focus your screen on the QR Code to scan it
2. Tap on the pop-up notification
3. iOS devices – push on “share” icon and then push icon button “add to home screen”
4. Android devices – once entering in the link wait for the website till it fully loads. Then you should see a pop-up that has your application icon and a button that reads “add to home screen”
Mr Martin de Graaff, FIM Europe President
“I’m very proud to launch the FIM Europe Library App. In an increasingly modern and frenetic everyday life, it is important to have quick and easy tools to support all of us at FIM Europe in the management of on-track and back office activities. Our app goes in this direction: the aim is to provide all those involved with a quick and direct tool to better manage every situation”.