The fourth and last round of the Enduro European Championship was held in three days this weekend and was a great success. Great organisation, beautiful location and huge participation of riders (129) with nine national teams fighting for the Nations, 8 for the Nations Junior Trophy and 3 for the Veteran Trophy.
The track was particularly attractive, with standards similar to a world competition.
The Nations trophy was won by Italy, also the Junior Trophy, while the Veteran trophy went to the Czech team.
The new European Champions are:
- E1 Junior: Martin Larsson (SWE, Husaberg)
- E2/3 Junior: Gianluca Martini (ITA, Beta)
- Junior U20: Guido Conforti (ITA, Yamaha)
- E1 Senior: Roni Nikander (FIN, KTM)
- E2 Senior: Cedric Cremer (BEL, KTM)
- E3 Senior: Maurizio Micheluz (ITA, Honda)
- Veteran: Werner Mueller (AUT, KTM)
- Women: Heike Petrick (GER, KTM)
The award ceremony took place immediately after the event with the participation of UEM Vice-president Michal Sikora.
All results of the event are here attached.