Mini Road Racing European Championship:
thrilling weekend at Adria Raceway
Last weekend, Adria International Raceway, Italy, hosted the Mini Moto Road Racing European Championship. The race, originally scheduled at Assen, in The Netherlands, on August 2nd has been postponed in September due to emergency situation of the Coronavirus outbreak, thanks to the big efforts of the FMI (the Italian Motorcycling Federation) and Moto Club CMV, which have welcomed this event with enthusiastic although the difficulties of the current situation.
Young riders from 11 different European countries set the fight in nine different classes in a friendly atmosphere.
The winners are:
• MiniMoto Junior A, Tommaso Landoni, FMI
• MiniMoto Junior B, Edoardo Savino, FMI
• MiniMoto Junior C, Gabriel Tesini, FMI (from San Marino)
• MiniMoto Open 50, Mattia Virone, FMI
• NSF 100, Jaiden Blokzijl, KNMV
• Ohvale 110, Cristian Borrelli, FMI
• Ohvale 160, Matteo Masili, FMI
• Ohvale190, Attila Rossi, MAMS (US)
• Mini GP 50, Lorenzo Cavalletto, FMI
The Mini Road Racing European Championship is very important for the FIM Europe concept of pyramid, where the top riders of Road Racing are being developed.