The FIM Europe has organized, in collaboration with the European Weightlifting Federation, a Weight Training Workshop, reserved to FIME FMNs Trainer.
The Workshop, with only 15 places available, will be held in Graz (AUT) at the Hotel Paradies from 14th to 16th February 2014. Presenter will be Colin Buckley – EWF Education Department – member of the European Weightlifting Federation Executive Board, managing the EWF Weightlifting for Sports development program. He is a Coach educator and author of Coach Development manuals and resources.
The Workshop programme includes the following topics:
- The benefits of Weight training for the rider
- Health & Safety and equipment selection
- Postural Analysis and Functional Movement Screen
- The importance and role of Anatomical Adaptation
- Weight training and the young rider
- Principles of Training
- Designing a warm up program
- Over Reaching and Over Training/Periodisation
- Designing sample programs
Participation in the Workshop and full board accommodation will be free of charge. At the end of the Workshop will be granted a certification to each participants.
Download here FIM Europe Press Release 001/2014