Mini Moto Road Racing European Championship: little champions at TT Assen
This weekend young riders from 15 different European countries went to TT Assen, in the Netherlands, for the Mini Moto Road Racing European Championship.
With 9 different classes from MiniMoto to Ohvale 190 Mini GP there was a tough competition but a friendly and helpful atmosphere during the whole event.
- MiniMoto Junior A, Christian Borrelli, FMI
- MiniMoto Junior B, Kiyano Veier, KNMV
- MiniMoto Junior C, Emanuele Campagna, FMI
- MiniMoto Open 50, Lenoxx Phommara, FMS
- NSF 100, Loris Veneman, KNMV
- Ohvale 110, Maxime Schmid, FMS
- Ohvale 160, Riccardo Trolese, FMI
- Ohvale190, Daniel da Lio, FMI
- Mini GP 50, Giulio Pugliese, FMI
The event was hosted by the Motorclub Assen en Omstreken and they as well as the KNMV had done a fine job of preparing and hosting this important event.
The Mini Moto Road Racing European Championship is an important priority for FIM Europe since this is where the future top riders of Road Racing are being developed.