EMX 65 and EMX 85 European Championship:
Coenen and Marek leader at the end of round 1
On Sunday 7th April was raced the round of the EMX 65 and EMX85 Europen Championship in Velke Uherce, Slovakia.
Due to the bad weather conditions, Saturday’s qualifying was cancelled, but fortunately on Sunday the weather was perfect for all the races.
The final results of EMX85 saw the Belgian Sacha Coenen win in front of Cas Valk, second, and Ivano Van Erp, third.
Final result class EMX 85:
1. Sacha Coenen BEL FMB Yamaha
2. Cas Valk NED KNMV Yamaha
3. Ivano Van Erp NED KNMV Yamaha
Final result class EMX 65:
1. Vítezslav Marek CZE ACCR KTM
2. Lotte Van Drunen NED KNMV KTM
3. Ashton Boughen GBR ACU YZ