2020 European Championships
Due to the Coronavirus outbreak, it is with great regret that FIM Europe has to announce the cancellation of the following 2020 European Championships:
• Trial European Championship
• Enduro European Championship
• EMX 65/85 European Championship
• EMX Women European Championship
• Sidecarcross and Quadcross European Championship
• Cross Country Cup
• European 250 Youth Speedway Cup
This is a tough decision taken by the promoters and the organizers, following government regulations, even if the initial aim of everybody was to postpone all the programmed races. FIM Europe’s priority is the total protection of the riders, organizers, public and all the staff involved in the events.
All the other championships are still confirmed with new calendars: daily updates are constantly published on the website in the sport and events section (click here to go directly to the 2020 calendars).
We keep on asking everybody for a great sense of responsibility.